Ingredients: drinking water, oatmeal* 18%, black chokeberry10%, sourdough (cultures of biologically active beneficial bacteria: the number of mesophilic lactic acid bacteria – at least 1×108 CFU/ml, bifidobacteria – at least 1×108 CFU/ml, Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp bulgaricus – at least 1×108 CFU/ml, Streptococcus thermophilus – at least 1×108 CFU/ml), acidity regulator sodium carbonates.
* You can find gluten (allergen) as a permissible limit and other tests here: Tests
Nutrition per 100 g of product: Energy value 285 kJ / 68 kcal, fat 1.4 g, of which 0.24 g of saturated fatty acids, 11.92 g of carbohydrates, of which 0.25 g of sugars, 2.5 g of protein, salt 0.02 g.
NAMIKO concentrates are saturated with live good bacteria, so taking NAMIKO will enrich your daily diet.
– Take one teaspoon with each meal: breakfast, lunch, dinner. If you eat more often, use NAMIKO more often.
– Add undiluted concentrate to food (porridge, soup, salad).
– Or make a NAMIKO drink: add one teaspoon of NAMIKO to a glass of water or juice, stir and drink with food.
Here are some other important rules for using NAMIKO:
– Add NAMIKO concentrate to cooked dishes when the food has cooled down and will not burn on the palate. Wait for the food to cool to at least 40 degrees;
– It is recommended to add NAMIKO concentrate to raw foods (mixed foods, salads, mashed fruit desserts, etc.) in advance and allow the food to ferment.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to use within 45 days of opening the bottle.